As in years past, I've used the weeks between New Year's Day and my birthday to make any necessary tweaks to my goals for the year. No matter how much time and thought I put into developing goals, there always seems to be a shift in January. And this year was no exception.
You'll notice that this is a much more focused list than I started the year with. At the end of the day, Gypsy Wolf Marketing and Dakini Dreams are the primary goals with everything else playing a supporting role. I'll even be taking advantage of my corporate travel this year to further these goals.
I've found that if I ask the question "And what does this do for me?" about every new project or opportunity that arises, it helps me eliminate the projects that are just going to end up being distractions. I'm feeling the need to be hyperfocused.
I'm also feeling pulled away from Santa Fe right now. I'm not sure what that's about. Or where I'm being pulled to. Maybe it's just a need for escape and a change of scenery.
It feels as though it's going to be a transformative year even though I can't really explain how or why. And maybe it's just as well that I can't put it into words. Maybe that's the lesson for now. I just need to accept it and sit with it knowing that the Universe is sending me what I need. And that it won't always be easy or comfortable. But that it will transform me.
Well, anyway, here's the final list for 2013...
Gypsy Wolf Marketing
- Marketing Fusion: Ignite Your Art Career
- Program begins 9/1/2013 <marketing begins 7/15/2013>
- Soul Warriors
- Art Business
- Soul Songs
- Program begins 6/1/2013 <marketing begins 4/15/2013>
- Soul Songs
- Surface Design Association - New Mexico Representative
- Santa Fe International Folk Art Market - Artist Training Program <July>
- Uplevel Academy Gold Mastermind
- 17th International Surface Design Association Biennial Conference <June>
- The Desire Map
- Wild New Year, Wild New You <February>
- Meditation <daily>
- Yoga <weekly>
- Deep tissue massage <monthly>