Whew! I'm finally happy with "Mermaid". I removed the 5 iris blue flowers & the crystal drop from the upper left corner, sprinkled on some cobalt blue seed beads over the pink & light blue seed beads, added some blue & lavender fibers, & added some additional silver foiling. Then to finish it off, I added a row of 15 drops consisting of the iris blue flowers, silver beads, frosted teal beads, & frosted blue square beads to the top of the weaving. It's a little over the top but I'm okay with that.

As you can see, my profile photo has once again made an appearance. After following Blogger's instructions & it still not working, I finally decided just to hard code it in the template.