DebR over at Red Shoe Ramblings always has the best things on her blog to steal... Hi Deb!
TEN random things you might not know about me:
- I'm single. HAH! There's a surprise!
- I have 4 tattoos... a butterfly on each forearm, a unicorn on my right shoulder, & a phoenix on my left calf.
- My navel is pierced.
- I'm a member of Mensa. I never attend meetings but it's one of those things that looks good on a resume.
- I live in a converted warehouse.
- I'm Wiccan.
- I'm a workaholic.
- I read at least 1 book a week.
- I believe in reincarnation.
- I'm "focused"... a polite way of saying I'm incredibly stubborn & eccentric.
NINE places I've visited:
- London, England
- Brussels, Belgium
- Dublin, Ireland
- Toronto, Canada
- San Francisco, CA
- Aspen, CO
- Taos, NM
- Martha's Vineyard, MA
- New York, NY
EIGHT ways to win my heart:
- Be able to discuss art.
- Be able to discuss books.
- Don't try to change me.
- Don't try to control me.
- Have a sense of humor. Trust me, you're going to need it.
- Have a sense of adventure.
- Understand that I need my "space".
- Have your own life.
SEVEN things I want to do before I die:
- Have a showing of my art at a gallery in New York
- Have a showing of my art at a gallery in London
- Visit Italy
- Visit Greece
- Visit Scotland
- Visit Glastonbury
- Visit Spain
SIX things I'm afraid of:
- Spiders, scorpions & the religious right
- Not being able to take care of myself when I'm old
- The ocean
- Being trapped on a long flight beside someone who likes to talk without a book to bury myself in
- Religious fanatics
FIVE things I don't like:
- Organized religion
- The religious right
FOUR ways to turn me off:
- Talk about sports
- Talk about children
- Try to convert me to your religion
- Never read a book
THREE things I do every day:
- Make art... unfortunately not always good art
TWO things that make me happy:
ONE thing on my mind right now:
- My career & the path my life is taking